Congratulations on your new Todoist Business account! As an admin, you can add and remove team members, change your team settings, and manage your payments and invoices – all from your admin console.
- Inviting new users
- Managing users
- Setting shared project permissions
- Managing your account and billing details
- Security & Reliability
Inviting new users
- From the web, Mac, or Windows apps, open the Users tab on the left side of your admin console.
- Click the Invite users link next to your team’s name at the top.
- Type in the email addresses of the people you’d like to invite. At the top of your window you’ll see the number of invites remaining on your account.
- When you're done, click the Send invites button at the bottom of the screen.
Once invitations have been sent, team members will appear with one of two statuses:
- Invited – Placeholder accounts are created until users accept their invitations.
- User – Users who have accepted your invitations.
Open the Users tab on the left side of your admin console to see all active and invited users in your account. To search for any user, simply type their name or email address in the search field at the top right.
To reset a user’s password, make them an admin, or remove a user, click the gear icon to the right of the user’s name and select the action from the drop-down menu.
Setting shared project permissions
Open the Sharing tab on the left side of your admin console to change or set shared project permissions.
You can decide:
- Whether team members can share projects with people outside of your Business account
- Whether team members can join projects outside of your Business account
Managing your account and billing details
Open the Account and Billing tab on the left side of your admin console. From here, you can view and update Your current plan and Billing information. You can also review your full Billing history including all of your transactions and their respective invoices.
Security & Reliability
Todoist employs a 24/7 engineering team that maintains up-to-date firewall protection, intrusion detection, and access control audits on multiple levels. All communication to and from Todoist servers is fully SSL-encrypted with a 256-bit key. We never access user data and we never pass it to third-parties.
Todoist is prepared to handle an extremely high volume of data with an average up-time of 99.99%. Your Todoist Business account also creates automatic daily backups that you can restore at any time.
You can read our full security policy here.