We’re sorry to hear that you’re considering deleting your Todoist account :(
Deleting your account will delete all the data inside your Todoist including tasks, projects, labels, filters, comments, files, etc. If you delete your account, you will not be able to restore it or any data associated with the account.
If you're using Google or Facebook to sign in, you'll need to add a password to your Todoist account first in Settings > Account.
- Open the Todoist app or log in to your account at www.todoist.com.
- At the top right, click the gear icon and select Settings.
- Open the Account tab and click Delete my Todoist account.
- Input your password and share any feedback about your Todoist experience in the comment box.
- Click Delete my account.
- Tap the more icon in the top left.
- Tap Settings > Account.
- Tap Delete Account.
- Follow the instructions to delete your account.
We're always looking for ways to improve. If you have feedback on why Todoist didn't work out for you, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate it!