Connect all the apps you use to get things done, and keep it all organized with Todoist. The Todoist Integrations directory offers dozens of apps you can use to add helpful features to your to-do list.
Here are some things you can do with Todoist integrations:
- Upload, organize, and share files in Todoist directly from your Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Turn emails into tasks with apps like Gmail, Outlook, Airmail, Newton, and Mailbird.
- Manage your tasks with the help of a personal assistant like the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- Keep track of your tasks and projects in calendar view with iCalendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar.
- Track the time you spend on your tasks with apps like Toggl, Time Doctor, and Pomodone.
- Analyze your productivity data with apps like Powr of You and Yoke.
- Create your own custom app connections and automations with Zapier or IFTTT.
How to get started:
- Explore our integrations directory.
- Follow the instructions there to authorize any app connections you like.
Note: Anyone can build a Todoist integration, so choose services you trust. Our integrations directory will give you a list of trusted apps to get started with. If you suspect that an app is in breach of our API terms and conditions, let us know.
If you're a developer and interested in building a Todoist integration, visit our Todoist API documentation to get started. You can always drop us a line with questions or to let us know what you're up to — we'd love to hear about it.