Todoist stores all your completed tasks so you can easily find and search through all the items you’ve accomplished with Todoist.
Completed tasks can be found in two places:
- Inside projects, where you can see all tasks that were removed from your active task list after completion. (Available to all users)
- Through the Todoist Karma window, where you'll see all completed tasks from all projects at once (including all completion events for recurring tasks). (Available to Premium and Business users)
To access completed tasks inside a project: Click on the circular clock icon at the bottom right of your task list inside of a project.
You can easily retrieve any tasks that may have been checked off by mistake by simply unchecking them. Once unchecked, they will be added back to your active task list.
To access completed tasks through the Karma window: Click on your Todoist Karma score in the top right-hand corner. Then select View all completed tasks from inside the window.
Once in the completed tasks view you can search for tasks in a variety of ways including by project, date & time, and collaborator. You may also print out your completed tasks by clicking on the wrench/pencil icon in the right-hand corner.
In Todoist’s mobile apps, you can find the Completed tasks option by following either of these 2 steps:
1. By tapping on the three dots in the top right-hand corner while you're inside a project and then selecting completed tasks from the menu.
2. By tapping on your avatar at the top of the left menu and then tapping completed tasks in your Todoist Karma profile.
In our Windows 10 app, you can find the Completed tasks option by following either of these 2 steps:
1. By clicking on the three dots in the top right-hand corner while you're inside a project and then selecting completed tasks from the menu.
2. By clicking on your avatar on the top left-hand side and then selecting Your Productivity and then clicking on completed tasks in your Todoist Karma profile.