Keep Todoist even handier on your home screen with 2 different widgets:
Add task widget – adds a shortcut to creating a task
Task view widget – adds any task view you like (it’s like a mini-Todoist on your home screen)
Here’s how to find your widgets:
Nexus 5 and devices using Google Now
- Tap and hold an empty section of your Home screen.
- At the bottom, tap Widgets.
- Scroll until you see the Todoist widgets.
- Tap and hold the widget you want and drag it to the Home screen.
Nexus devices running Android 4.2 to 4.4
- Go to the Home screen.
- Tap the Apps icon.
- At the top left, tap the Widgets tab.
- Swipe left, if necessary, to find the Todoist widget.
- Tap and hold the widget and drag it to the Home screen.