11.0.6 (May 3)
- Fixed: You can now add a task with a label using the URL Scheme without fear that the app will spontaneously crash.
- Fixed: Any users can now open any attachments in any comments without fear that the app will spontaneously crash.
- Fixed: Any user can now drag-and-drop to re-arrange projects, labels, and filters to their heart's content without fear that the app will spontaneously crash.
11.0.7 (May 12)
- Fixed: When the clock strikes midnight, your Today and Next 7 Days views will now update accordingly.
- Fixed: The date picker button is now bigger, making it easier for those of us who don’t have small, incredibly dexterous fingers to schedule our tasks.
- Fixed: Voice dictation will no longer stop working when you say a day of the week.
- Fixed: If you have a long, distinguished name - such as Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso - it will no longer overlap with the edit button when viewing your user profile.
6.3.7 (May 17)
- Fixed: You can print your tasks again