If you speak English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, or Turkish, there's a Todoist for you.
If your language isn't available yet, all's not lost! We're continually working to support more languages and hope to have yours available soon.
Here’s how to change your language settings in Todoist:
- In the top right of your Todoist, click the gear icon.
- Select Settings.
- Open the Preferences tab.
- Click edit next to the current language.
- Select your preferred language.
- In the top left of your Todoist, click the gear icon.
- Select Time & Language.
- Select your preferred language under App Language.
- To apply the changes, restart the app.
Language settings for macOS and mobile apps follow the language of your device. It’s not currently possible to set the language of Todoist to a language different from the one selected in your device's settings.