What is Time Doctor?
Time Doctor is a time tracking app that lets you keep track of how much time is spent on projects and tasks.
What does the integration do?
Time Doctor lets you see how much time is spent on Todoist projects and tasks.
How to connect Todoist with Time Doctor?
- Install Time Doctor on your desktop (OS X, Windows or Linux).
- Open your Dashboard.
- On the top-left, click on your company name to expand the menu.
- Select Your Integrations.
- Click on Todoist.
- Turn on the Todoist integration using the ON/OFF switch.
- Authenticate with your Todoist account credentials.
How to use the integration?
- Click on any Todoist task in the Time Doctor app to start tracking the amount of time users spend working on it.