What is Rindle?
Rindle helps you organize all of your tasks from various services in a single place.
What does the integration do?
Rindle lets you add any new tasks you create or assigned to you in Todoist to Rindle. Your Todoist tasks will display automatically in your Rindle Stream. From there, you can create a task in Rindle directly from the Todoist task, preserving the context of the task with a link back and reference to the project it came from.
How to connect Todoist with Rindle?
- Click the Stream icon at the top left of your screen. This will expand and display your Stream.
- At the top right of your stream, click the Settings icon.
- On your Active Drops screen, click the Add a Drop button. This launches the Drop Wizard which will take you step by step through the process.
- Select Todoist.
- Click authorize and follow the steps to connect the app with your account.
How to use the integration?
- Select a Drop and configure it. You’ll see a summary of the Drop that you configured.
- Click the Save Drop button. You’ll be taken back to your Active Drops screen. You'll now see the Drop that you just added.