What is Toggl Button?
Toggl Button is an open source Chrome extension.
What does the integration do?
Toggl Button allows you to track the time you spend on each of your tasks directly within Todoist on the web.
The integration with Toggl is currently supported only in our web app, not Chrome extension.
How to connect Todoist with Toggl Button?
- Install Toggl Button from Chrome Web Store.
- Under "URL Permissions", tick the checkbox next to todoist.com.
- In the pop-up window, click the Allow button to accept Toggl's request for additional permissions.
- Log into Toggl from the extension menu at the top right of your browser window or from Toggl.com.
How to use the integration?
- Start the Toggl timer inside Todoist next to the task you’re working on. The task’s name will be added to your Toggl time entry.
It works in real-time, so that when you are timing the task in Todoist, you can see it in action from within your Toggl account on the web: