Karma is earned when you regularly add and complete tasks on time and when you use advanced features such as labels, recurring deadlines, and reminders. You'll lose Karma when you have tasks that are four or more days overdue. You’re able to set goals regarding the number of tasks you want to complete either daily or weekly. Reaching these self-set goals will result in bonus Karma. Todoist also tracks how many days/weeks you have attained your goals, and achieving ongoing "streaks" will similarly result in positive Karma.
You earn Karma when:
- you add tasks,
- you complete tasks on time,
- you use advanced features such as labels, recurring due dates, and reminders,
- you reach self-set goals regarding the number of tasks you want to complete either daily or weekly,
- you achieve ongoing "streaks" by attaining your goals for several days/weeks in a row.
You lose Karma when:
- you have tasks that are 4 or more days overdue.