There are a lot of different ways to look at your tasks. For example, sometimes you only want to see the tasks you have to work on at night.
When you want to look at your tasks in a new way, it’s time to try using labels.
Let's say you wanted to keep track of nighttime tasks:
- Create a label called @night from the Labels tab in your navigation pane.
- For every task that you have to do at night, add the label @night.
- Now you can view every task with the @night label in your Labels tab.
There are hundreds of ways to use labels. Here are a few examples to inspire you:
Keep track of how long your tasks will take to complete:
When do you want to work on this task?
- @waiting (if you’re waiting for something to happen before you can start)
Label your tasks based on the type of work:
How far along are you with this task?
Is this a home project, a personal project or a work project?
Where do you want to work on this task?
Learn more about labels:
- Learn how to search for tasks by label
- Add your most important labels to Favorites to keep them top of mind: