When you're browsing the web with Safari and want to save your current web page to Todoist, use the Todoist extension to do it in just a few clicks.
Install the Todoist for Safari extension here.
You need to have Todoist for Mac installed to use the Todoist for Safari extension.
Add a website as a task by right clicking
- Go to the website you’d like to add as a task.
- Right click anywhere on the page and select Add to Todoist.
Add a website using quick add
- Click the Todoist icon at the top.
- Confirm that you want to add a task to Todoist.
- The quick add Window will appear with the link back to the URL as the task. Add any details you want.
- Click Add task to save the task.
You can also select any text on the page, then right click on it and select Add to Todoist. The selected text will then be used as the name for the newly created task.